Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 97: It will be an amazing 6 weeks looking forward to the miracles!

Well HI! I’m just super happy!!!

Planner cover for next 6 weeks!
I just entered into my last transfer in the mission! Now that's crazy!!! But its something that just hit me, and it’s going to be the best transfer in my mission. So ya with Elder Leon by my side we will do what we can do to make August the best month and well the best 6 weeks in our missions.  It will be something really amazing and we are looking forward to the miracles that will happen these next few weeks. We will be on fire working the hardest we can and well with a new house that we just moved into we are ready for anything the Lord has for us because we are now in the middle of our area and its going to be a great transfer. All is well here we just got all the transfers for the zone and not much happening so we must be doing well as missionaries in the best zone in the mission San Cristobal. haha that or the coolest one weather wise. but all is good here!!!




This week I have been thinking a lot about what Pres. George taught us in our meetings this week. He quoted C.S. Lewis who said, “Circumstances don't make the man, they only reveal him to himself.” well he at least said it was from him. He taught us the way we need to look at ourselves. If we really look at our lives and we see what we can be the truth is we will learn from our circumstances. They don’t make men they reveal who we are. If I didn’t like water skiing then it wouldn’t shape my life. Its like if I didn’t love this gospel I wouldn’t be here preaching it on every street corner. It’s the things we do that make us who we are. Its just like the 2000 stripling warriors that I read about this week. If their fathers hadn’t made a covenant with God to not take up arms against their brethren then they would never have had the chance to leave their homes and show God their willingness to serve him. Its just like if we come unto Christ, we become perfected in him and we are better people and well our habits change and shape who we are its just great.
 
Sorry the electricity went out here and well I ran out of time but just remember its the type of people we can become that help us  shape our lives. God is amazing and well his plan is for everyone!!

I love you all hope you had a great week and well what a wonderful time to be on this earth!!! love you lots!!!


Elder Jaymes Monson



No comments:

Post a Comment